Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Works in progress...

...sigh... Where did the summer go? I do very much love the fall, but I'm afraid it snuck up on me a wee bit too quickly this year. Although, I am looking forward to heading up to the mountains to see the leaves changing. And also looking forward to adding some more pieces to my portfolio. I'll add this illustration soon...



















And this is one of the cards that will be in my new Etsy shop.
























I hope that you're enjoying the changing of the seasons dear bloggers! Toodle-Loo for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Smashing! What a lovely piece for your site..can't wait to see the full image..and what a lovely lady for your etsy shop! Hope you enjoy the mountains! I love Fall..so I'm a happy camper too..take care!

    ReplyDelete