Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I think good things are in store for 2012.
Here are some of my goals and plans for this year....
1. Spend less time lurking on twitter and more time drawing and painting.
2. Put more effort into my Etsy shop and add new items (like gift tags, note cards, and prints of illustrations) on a regular basis.
3. The 2012 Fairytale project (which I'll tell you more about next week).
4. Spend more time outside with my husband, hiking and running and camping.
5. Live more joyfully. Which maybe sounds kind of cheezy. But the other day I was reading about how our thoughts rule our emotions and our emotions rule us. So by thinking positive thoughts, we will feel more joyful. So that's what I'm going to do.
I hope the new year is off to a good start for you! What are some of your plans and goals for this year?