Friday, September 12, 2014

What I'm working on today...























It's gray and chilly outside... a perfect day for staying inside with a good friend and a nice pot of tea.  

My friend, Eliza Wheeler, along with Linda Ashman, author of the picture book I'm currently working on, are part of a new group blog called Picture Book Builders.  The blog was launched at the beginning of September and already has several really informative posts about making books for kids.  Take a look!

And here's a peek of the illustrations I did for Storytime Magazine of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

Happy Weekending to you!

2 comments:

  1. Would love to join these two for a cuppa in a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that spread in the Book Sniffer's post and wondered who the illustrator was, and now I know :) Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete