Thursday, May 17, 2012

You are beautiful...







































I've been doing an exorbitant number of posts this week.  I guess it's to make up for the coming weeks, when I'll be busy busy getting ready for the French Nest Market (and just because I like saying hello to all of you.) :)

This will be my first time selling at a craft fair.  I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I've been working on new card and print designs so that I can have a booth stocked full of pretty things.  I'll be adding lots of new items to my Etsy shop in the coming weeks as well.  This little bunny will be on note cards and 5'' x 7'' prints.

If you happen to live near Fort Collins, CO, then maybe you'd like to pop by the French Nest Market on June 16th to say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the work you've been producing, Brooke! The French Nest Market looks wonderful. I hope everyone loves your prints.

    ReplyDelete