Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Doodling and packing...

























Yesterday I took a break from packing up my studio to do some doodling.  This weekend we're moving into a new house.  While I'm very excited to have a new studio that has several windows and isn't in the basement like my current workspace, I'm much less excited about the whole packing things into boxes and schlepping around furniture side of things.  But, it will be over soon and I'm looking forward to a fresh start in a new home.

I hope that you will have a happy, springy, Easter-y weekend!  I'll see you next week from my new house!

6 comments:

  1. Cute doodles! Good luck on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and colorful-perfect for Spring! Good luck on your move. We're building a house, and will be moving towards the end of the year. I'm already at the point where I wish I could say "Let's get rid of everything and start from scratch!" Packing up a family of four is not the funnest thing in the world. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you to be in a lovely new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goof luck with the move!!! Everytime you get tired, think of your new sunny studio!!! It'll cheer you up for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the windows! I hope your new studio has lots of North light!

    ReplyDelete